Because of the lengths of exposures required for some Astrophotography I found that I was lacking was some way to power the camera from either mains electricity or a more mobile power pack, in my case, my car.
After a lot of research I decided I could fairly easily manufacture an adaptor for my Olympus E-510 that suited my needs and be inexpensive as well.
- Olympus LBH-1 Lithium Battery Holder from Amazon
- ABS BLACK PLASTIC ELECTRONICS PROJECT BOX ENCLOSURE 79 X 61 X 40MM from Amazon
- Power Supply Adapter 12V AC 100-240V To DC 12V 2A 24W UK from Amazon
- 3x Lockable Male 5.5mmx2.1mm DC Power Plug Socket Female Panel Connector from Amazon
- 2x HitCar 12V 12-Volt 24V DC 2.1mm Car Truck Bus Van Boat Cigarette Lighter Power Supply Adapter Charger Cable from Amazon
- 5A DC-DC BUCK CONVERTER STEP DOWN 5-30V TO 0.8-28V WITH CURRENT CONTROL – XL4005 from eBay
- SCI R13-510A BLK Lrg Red Push to Make Switch from Rapid Electronics
- DROK® Mini 0.28" Digital Voltage Meter DC 2.5~30V Volt Tester LED Voltmeter from Amazon
<Page 1 of 6>